Get off the Hilltop!
CSJ uses its 20 vans to get Georgetown students, faculty and staff to community-based partners around the DC-MD-VA area every day. Vans can also be requested by any department, program or unit that has access to benefits. CSJ vans are ideal for a class trip, student organization service project, or residence hall outing.
- We recommend that you submit a request at least two weeks prior to your requested date.
- Morning and weekend van requests are more likely to be approved as most of CSJ’s van needs are weekday afternoons and evenings.
- During peak hours, no more than five vans will be assigned to a group.
- There are additional fines for not adhering to van policies.
Driver Authorization Process
For drivers who were not authorized as of August 15, 2016, the driver authorization process consists of two requirements: 1) Online Driver Training; and 2) Van Disclosure and Authorization Form.
Follow these instructions in order to complete both requirements:
- Go to www.edurisklearning.org.
- Click "Register Now" and fill out the registration form using the following institution code: 1716-UN37-XY12.
- Once registered, you will be sent a temporary password for your initial log in. Use this to log in and then create your own password.
- After you have logged in, click on the "Driver Safety Training" box and complete this training course which takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Once you complete the online driver training course, please complete Van Disclosure and Authorization Form to authorize a Motor Vehicle Report.
If you are not sure if you are currently authorized to drive a University vehicle, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and netID and we can confirm your authorization status.
How to request a van
- Click here to access the van request form.
- Login to the van request form with your NetID and password.
- Fill out form and click submit. Note: To complete the form, you will need your unit’s GMS Work tags.
- Your reservation will need to be authorized by your staff or faculty advisor who has cost center authorization. Your staff or faculty advisor will receive an email requesting authorization.
- You will receive a confirmation of your request in 5 business days.
Van Location in Leavey Parking Garage
Click here to find written directions to Leavey Parking Garage (P3 Leavey).
Click here to find a map of barrier-free routes across campus.
Map with the Leavey Parking Garage location.
Questions? Need more information?
Please contact CSJ’s Van Coordinator, Lucia Cappelloni, at email@example.com or (202) 687-8958.
Need a quick refresher on CSJ van procedures and protocol? Click below to watch CSJ's short Van Tutorial video!