HOME Program: Homelessness Outreach | Meals | Education
Video Caption: Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff participants in Hypothermia Outreach for folks experienceing homelessness in the Georgetown neighborhood.
The HOME Program: Homelessness Outreach | Meals | Education coordinates CSJ’s multiple homeleness outreach and education efforts in collaboration with community partners, campus partners, and student organizations. The program includes awareness-buildling, advocacy campaigns, and direct service opportunities. All HOME programs aim to promote human dignity and respect for people experiencing homelessness.
Click on each button below to learn about HOME’s four programs.
If you have any questions about the HOME Program: Homelessness Outreach | Meals | Education or additional homelessness outreach opportunities, contact CSJ’s HOME Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hypothermia/Hyperthermia Resources and Numbers
- Hypothermia Hotline: (202) 399-7093
- DC’s Hypothermia Shelter Hotline provides transportation to emergency shelters, and distributes items such as blankets, gloves and jackets.
- More information on DC’s hypothermia resources
- Community Crisis Center: (240) 777-4000
- Shelter Services: (240) 777-3289
- Non-Emergency Police: (301) 279-8000
- Information on Montgomery County Shelter Services
- Information on Montgomery County Hypothermia Press Releases
Prince George’s County:
- Homeless hotline: (888) 731-0999
- Non-Emergency Police: (301) 352-1200
- Prince George’s County Hypothermia Resources
- Non-Emergency Police:
- Carpenter’s Shelter: (703) 548-7500
- Non-Emergency Police: (703) 746-4444
- More information on Alexandria Hypothermia Resources
- Arlington Street People’s Assistance Network (A-SPAN): (703) 228-7803
- Non-Emergency Police: (703) 558-2222
- Department of Health and Human Services: (703) 228-1350
- More information on Arlington County Hypothermia Resources
- Office to Prevent and End Homelessness: (703) 324-9492
- Non-Emergency Police: (703) 691-2131
- More information on Fairfax County Hypothermia Resources
- Winter Homeless Shelter (217 Gordon Road): (703) 854-1400
- Non-Emergency Police: (703) 248-5053
- More information on Falls Church Hypothermia Resources