Benefits of CSJ Student Organizations
- funding from student activity fees, student tuition dollars, residual contract fees, alumni donations, or other sources of university revenue;
(Funding requests for ABSO can be submitted here.)
- ability to reserve campus spaces and equipment, including programming and event space, as well as meeting and storage space;
- technological support, including access to a university website and an email alias to assist in organization communication;
- a mailbox and use of the university mailing system;
- access to the weekly student programs broadcast email, university calendar system, and other official communication channels;
- inclusion in annual Student Activities Commission Fair, and other university ceremonies;
- inclusion in the university financial accounting system, including a dedicated cost center and ability to transact financial business under the auspices of Georgetown University, with oversight of a professional staff advisor;
- access to advising support in order to negotiate organizational development or university business; and
- access to other university services and resources, including legal counsel and technological support.
For a full description of access to benefits for student organizations, please click here.
If you have questions about what benefits are available to CSJ Student Organizations, please e-mail email@example.com.