Below are the criteria needed in order for a student organization to be accepted to CSJ ABSO:
- Have open membership, unless they have obtained special permission from CSJ ABSO to employ an appropriate selection criteria, for example musical talent or athletic skill.
- Have at least twelve currently enrolled full time students as members.
- Do not duplicate any existing group.
- Are governed by a formal constitution.
- Agree to comply with all relevant university policies, including policies applied by the relevant and applicable advisory board or university department.
- Complete the requirements set forth in the new organization development program, as dictated by the applicable advisory board or department.
For questions or more information about New Club Development under CSJ ABSO, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.