Registration will open in early October 1, 2019.
All presenters are asked to register by the early bird deadline of March 1, 2020.
Conference fee structure:
$225 by early bird deadline of March 1, 2020
$300 after March 1, 2020
A fee structure for participants from low-income and lower-middle-income countries will be available. Scholarships will be available. Inquires regarding options for financial aid should be directed to the conference co-chairs, Joe Orlando (JORLANDO@seattleu.edu) and Mike Duffy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The conference fee includes:
- Wednesday, June 3: Opening reception with heavy hors d'oeuvres and beverages
- Thursday, June 4: Breakfast and lunch at Leo's Dining Hall on Georgetown's campus; coffee breaks
- Friday, June 5: Breakfast and lunch at Leo's Dining Hall on Georgetown's campus; closing dinner at Georgetown University Conference Center; coffee breaks
- Space reservations and technology for sessions
- Conference bag and water bottle
- Access to conference's online app