Fall On-Campus Jobs Fair
Learn about on-campus employment opportunities across the University at the university-wide Fall On-Campus Jobs Fair on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the HFSC Great Room.
Enjoy snacks and talk to on-campus employers, including:
- Annual Giving – Georgetown Phonathon
- ASK Tutoring Program
- Athletics Annual Giving
- Business Design & Optimization Group & Georgetown Sourcing & Procurement Services
- Campus Ministry – Catholic Life
- Campus Ministry – Student Health, Mission and Ministry
- Center for Social Justice – Center Operations Interns
- Classroom Educational Technology Services (CETS)
- DC Reads and DC STEM
- DC Schools Project
- Department of Performing Arts
- Georgetown Entrepreneurship
- Georgetown Event Management Services
- HOME Program: Homelessness Outreach | Meals | Education
- Kalmanovitz Initiative for Labor and the Working Poor
- MBA Career Center
- Office of Advancement – Research and Prospect Development
- Office of Global Services
- Office of Medical Education
- Office of Sustainability
- Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics
- Residential Living
- Student Affairs – Center for Student Engagement
- Student Centers
- Student Employment Office
- Student Guard Program
- Yates Field House
- …and more!
To search for a list of these and more on-campus hourly positions, go to HoyaWorks!
Questions? Contact CSJ’s Deputy Director Ray Shiu.
Please submit any requests for accommodations at csj.georgetown.edu/ar.
Sponsored by Athletics, Center for Social Justice, Student Centers, and the Student Employment Office.