Registration is open at justice2020atgu.eventbrite.com.
All presenters are asked to register by the early bird deadline of April 4, 2020.
Conference fee structure:
- $225 by early bird deadline of April 6, 2020
- $300 after April 6, 2020 until 4, 2020 and on-site thereafter
- A fee structure for participants from low-income and lower-middle-income countries is available. Financial aid is available in the form of reduced registration costs and on-campus housing in residence halls. Inquires regarding options for financial aid should be directed to the conference co-chairs, Joe Orlando (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mike Duffy (email@example.com).
- Plenary participants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a promo code to receive gratis registration.
- Current and former National Steering Committee members should contact Joe Orlando or Mike Duffy for a promo code to receive gratis registration.
- Georgetown University participants should contact Ray.Shiu@georgetown.edu, Center for Social Justice Deputy Director, and Professor Jennifer.Woolard@georgetown.edu for a promo code.
The conference fee includes:
- Wednesday, June 3: Opening reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Thursday, June 4: Breakfast and lunch at Leo’s Dining Hall on Georgetown’s campus; coffee breaks
- Friday, June 5: Breakfast and lunch at Leo’s Dining Hall on Georgetown’s campus; closing dinner at Georgetown University Conference Center; coffee breaks
- Space reservations and technology for sessions
- Conference bag, folder, pen, and other swag
- Access to conference’s online app