- Funding from student activity fees, student tuition dollars, residual contract fees, alumni donations, or other sources of university revenue.
(Funding requests for ABSO can be submitted here (link to csj.georgetown.edu/abso)
- Ability to reserve campus spaces and equipment, including programming and event space, as well as meeting and storage space.
- Technological support, including access to a university website and an email alias to assist in organization communication.
- A mailbox and use of the university mailing system.
- Access to the weekly student programs broadcast email, university calendar system, and other official communication channels.
- Inclusion in annual Student Activities Commission Fair, and other university ceremonies.
- Inclusion in the university financial accounting system, including a dedicated cost center and ability to transact financial business under the auspices of Georgetown University, with oversight of a professional staff advisor.
- Access to advising support in order to negotiate organizational development or university business. This includes a CSJ ABSO student advisor and a CSJ staff advisor.
- Access to other university services and resources, including legal counsel and technological support.
For a full description of access to benefits for student organizations, please click here.
If you have questions about what resources are available to CSJ Student Organizations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.